For Fencing Services in Scotland, the Borders and Isles, we operate a Regional Office and Yard based in Blairgowrie, staffed by our Scottish Operational Management Team.
8am – 5pm Mon – Fri
Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays
This arrangement provides a strong regional operational base for excellent Company/Client liaison on key issues including – Contract Planning – Installation – Quality Control – Health & Safety and Environmental Management and allows us to offer for all Scottish Contracts.
- Fencing Installations Certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- Quality Control Clear and open lines of communication for any contractual issues
- A dedicated manager for every contract from planning to final installation
- Highly trained and experienced installation teams
- CSCS compliance with Gold Standard Certification
- A modern fleet of vehicles equipped with specialist fencing tools and machinery
- Skid-steer post excavation and lifting equipment
- High levels of management expertise and control of Health & Safety and Environmental Issues
- Site Specific Risk and Method Statements for all contracts undertaken
- A design to reality concept for unusual projects and site situations
- In house fabrication of steel fencing components and gates
- JB Corrie, as a major UK Fencing Company, is proud to hold membership of and actively support