Roll form Welded Mesh Security Fencing
Roll form welded mesh is one of the most cost effective ways of forming an effective visual barrier to stop intruders and enhance the security to a wide range of facilities.
Unlike chain link, welded mesh supplied in roll form is not woven but welded at every horizontal and vertical intersection. Supplies in standard 50 mm x 50 mm and 75 mm x 25 mm patterns this construction means the welded mesh helps to form a more rigid barrier. Add in the fact that to gain entry through the fence would require the cutting of numerous wires. The mesh is secured and supported on either 3.15 mm high tensile or 3.55 mm mild steel line wires with stainless steel welded mesh clips. These stainless steel clips when crimped in place offer a secure, safe and difficult to remove fixing. J B Corrie stock a vast range of these roll form welded meshes.
Suitable posts & gates
- Rectangular Hollow Section (SHS, RHS)
- Circular Hollow Section (CHS)
- Angle iron (AI)
- All posts and gates can be enhanced with a vertical or lean-over integral arm to support barbed wire and/or razor coils
- Materials available from stock
- Cost effective
- Visual barrier
- Cages, frames and special fabrications.
- Various heights and gauges available from stock
- Galvanised, Green and Black in stock