Current Job Vacancies – October 2021
We are a well established fencing company with over 100 years history, and supply and erect high quality fencing to a large number of clients in various sectors.
Please find below a listing of current job vacancies.
Fence Erector’s Mate –Amesbury
We are seeking to employ a fence erector’s mate, on a permanent basis, based in Amesbury area ideally, to join our existing installation team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude to work and colleagues. This position would suit a person with a desire to work out doors, and is coupled with early mornings. The successful applicant will have to work as part of a team.
A driving licence, a CSCS card, and other health and safety qualifications would be advantageous but not essential. A basic knowledge of electrical fencing would also be helpful.
The duties are to install high quality security fences at various sites around the UK. Training and guidance will be provided. The work will at times involve working, and staying, away from home, transport will be provided. Applicants should be prepared to undergo security and CRB checks, and drugs and alcohol screening.
Benefits will include training, an employee assistance program, paid holidays, company pension scheme, and will be commensurate with the applicants experience and ability.
Please apply in writing including a CV to:- email@example.com or J B Corrie & Co Ltd, Frenchmans Road, Petersfield, Hants. GU32 3AP
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team in Petersfield, Hampshire. You will be responsible for handling sales enquires through to providing the quote and basic after sales support
Sales Administrator, the role:
- Providing clients with exceptional level of customer service
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Answering emails, providing quotes
- Data entry – processing of quotes to orders
- General office administration duties
Sales Administrator, the person:
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grade A-C (or equivalent) including Math’s and English
- At least one year experience in Customer Service role, preferably within a technical environment
- Knowledge of Sage would be beneficial
- Highly organized and strong prioritization skills with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Dynamic, team orientated and confident
- Professional telephone manners
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
- Perfect time-management with the ability to use your own initiative
Sales Administrator, the benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme based on company operating profit
- Annual leave of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Opportunity to work within a flexible environment and family orientated business
- Free on-site parking
This is a full time, permanent position. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 to 5.30 and Friday 9.00 to 5.00 – 37.5h in total.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MIG Welder Vacancy – Petersfield Site August 2021
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manufacture steel fence components and gates by MIG welding
- Able to fabricate using all tools: saws, grinders, punch machines
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Able to use measuring equipment
- Ensure sound weld joints and good cosmetic finish.
- Sanding \ Grinding components or assemblies to remove splatter, and to ensure the optimal fit of components for onward finishing
- Monitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
- Any other reasonable duties
This role will include lifting of steel components as well as standing for long periods of time whilst manual MIG welding.
Working hours: 39 hours per week Monday – Thursday
Pay: £22,000 per annum and occasional overtime
Immediate start available
Please reply with up to date CV to email@example.com
Experienced Fence Installers-Scotland
Please send applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Fence Installers-Scotland
Due to continued growth the company is seeking to recruit Trainee Fence Installers on a permanent basis, to join our existing installation teams based at our Scottish Office in Blairgowrie
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to learn a trade and join a well established business, which specialises in perimeter security to the Utility, Construction and Defence sectors.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude and work safely as part of a team.
This position would suit a person with a desire to work outdoors.
The duties are to install high quality security fences at various sites around the UK.
Training and guidance will be provided.
This will involve staying away from home, as required.
Applicants should be prepared to undergo security and Basic Disclosure checks and drugs and alcohol screening.
A Full UK Driving Licence, CSCS card, and other health and safety qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
The benefits package, will include training, paid holidays, company pension scheme, and will be commensurate with the applicants experience and ability.
Please apply in writing including a CV to: email@example.com
Experienced Fence Installers
Required for Work throughout South of England, into London and through the Midlands due to increased work load and expansion, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the country’s leading Fencing Contractors.
Candidates should be prepared to stay away from home when necessary but this is not a fixed requirement.
CSCS card and a Full UK Driving licence are essential
Experience working on Utility Sites would be an advantage
Transport, Tools and PPE will be provided
Please apply in writing including a CV detailing your knowledge and experience to date and any plant and equipment operators certificates held.
Self Employed workers will also be considered
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing including a CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org