Health, Safety and Environment
JB Corrie as a national fencing contractor operating with major Utility, Construction and Sports clients incorporate Health & Safety and Environmental practices as a core element of our company ethos, incorporating all aspects into our daily operational activities.
Hugh Kennedy our Managing Director, assumes direct responsibility for our Health & Safety and Environmental compliance, working closely in conjunction with Norton Welch our Contracts Director and Messrs Hurst Setter our Professional Advisors.
- Company Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are available for inspection and comprehensively cover all aspects of risk associated with our contracting and company activities
- All Contract Managers and Directors have achieved or are currently working to obtain – The British Safety Council Award Level 2 Certificate in Supervising Staff Safety
- All site personnel operate to a minimum training level of CSCS, we have obtained a CSCS Gold Standard Certificate for training compliance
- We are members of the British Safety Council and a Registered Centre for the BSC Level 1 Certificate in Health and Safety at Work
- Site Specific Hazard and Risk Assessment with Method Statements are issued for all contracts undertaken
- Site start ups are conducted before commencement of work on site and assessments discussed for implementation
- Copies of statements, Health and Safety Policy and operators training records are held on site in the Erectors Briefcase
- Contracts are allocated to a Contracts Manager who is directly in control of operational Site Health Safety and Environmental requirements
- Fencing construction is undertaken by a skilled Site Fencing Team trained in Health and Safety and machinery operational requirements
- All incidents – near misses or dangerous occurrences are subject to immediate report to senior management and are acted upon and assessed by our Safety Health and Environmental Committee
- All site Management, Supervisors and Fence Erectors are subject to regular Health and Safety and Environmental assessment and training by our Professional Advisors
We welcome the opportunity of discussing your requirements and the possibility of working with you in partnership, to achieve your objectives.